A website is a marketing tool, a direct reflection of your marketing plan. A website built outside of a marketing plan will surely incur the costs of redesign.
TAMM is passionate about website development for entrepreneurs, small businesses, and grassroots organizations. This is an area were one can really be taken advantage of or really under utilize opportunities. We understand that most clients have a limited budget, no IT department, and limited or no coding knowledge. So, your website solution must include the best elements of design, ease of use, flexibility, not be dependent upon coding, accessible, include mobile site, SEO, and marketing.
- You should have 24/7 access to your website and be able to update content without coding knowledge!
- You should own your domain name and have direct access to the domain management account. Be wary of offers of free domain with hosting. Usually, with these offers the hosting company owns the domain.
- Flexibility. Whether you design the site or get someone else to design it, the site should allow both. Flexibility in customizing is key as well.
- User-Friendly. While, building a website is not easy no matter what a commercial says, the process can be user-friendly. A site builder should take you through the process of building a quality website and make it easy to follow along.
- Affordable. When we say affordable, we mean affordable. While corporate websites can cost anywhere from $3,000 to $8,000 and more, honestly there is no reason to pay such exorbitant fees unless you have huge special needs. TAMM works with professional designers who can build 10 page professional websites from $800. Also, you do have the option to design your site yourself. Your business and marketing objectives and goals along with your existing resources will determine the right answers. Those are the guiding factors. Build the website to reflect these factors.
Please, allow us to help you make the choice that works best for you. Take advantage of our 30 minute free consultation (215) 774-1237 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- WebBizBuilder – this is our #1 recommendation. It is a complete package of a website builder, unlimited pages, extreme customization, FTP upload, basic package has 20 emails and webmail, mobile website included, can create a community, blog, basic package allows you to blast to 500 per month, email list builder, detailed marketing and SEO guide, analytics and much more included. http://bit.ly/WebbizbuilderbyTaylorAdamsMarketing
- Wix – is a great option with great design. It is definitely appropriate for the creative as well as corporate. While, it is not as inclusive as choice 1. it is a great website builder. http://bit.ly/WixbyTaylorAdamsMarketing
- WordPress is a great option as well. Again depending on the clients’ goals. We will help you choose the best hosting provider for your WordPress site. Worpress is great for blogs that want to expand to websites and with extremely low budgets.